First Post
Hello, and welcome to my new blog. My name is Ben, and since you probably aren't interested in my life story, I'll skip over it and get to the part where I tell you what this blog is all about, and why it exists.

I created this blog to serve as a hub for various programming projects that I am working on. Along with my projects, I also intend to post about things that I find useful and/or interesting. In summary, you can expect news, reviews, projects and programs, along with tips, tricks and sarcasm, all posted at regular intervals for your reading pleasure.
4 Comments
Anonymous An excellent extension. However a warning for Gmail users (an possibly other browser based emails) Ponify will make substitutions in your email before sending. 17 May 2013 at 16:05
Anonymous Now if only there was Ponify app on the Google Play store for those of us using Nexus and Google Play phones. 5 June 2015 at 05:46
Tech Customer Support Number With an engaged mind and satisfied mindset, I just loved your content. Pure content and relevance with excellent presentation. Your blog will soon have number of visitors if you keep sharing more. Hey, I have been using QuickBooks for so long now. In case you need QuickBooks assistance, you can contact the best customer care executives at QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1 833-228-2822.

Read More: QuickBooks Error 3371
14 October 2019 at 23:12
rashedazachery Titsanium Rackets - iTech-arts
Titsanium Rackets: titanium exhaust tubing A top quality ceramic bead, and solid brass shell that ford edge titanium 2021 offers its unique columbia titanium jacket quality as a finish. The titanium linear compensator Titsanium Rackets are an easy toaks titanium 750ml pot to use bead
5 March 2022 at 00:45